JustGiving is the #1 platform for online giving in the world.
If you have registered but didn’t set up your JustGiving page, you can set up yours now by firstly logging in to your swimmer profile area. Follow the below steps to set up your JustGiving page.
- Click on 'Manage My Challenge' in your Open Water Swimathon profile area
- Select 'Fundraising' on the menu on the left-hand side
- Enter your giving page name and URL (the bit that will follow www.JustGiving.com/Open WaterSwimathon-2017-...), do not use any spaces or punctuation when creating your URL
- If you receive an error message stating the ‘URL is unavailable’ this means it has already been taken, please try again with a more unique name
- You will then automatically be sent to the JustGiving website to either login to your account (if you already have one) or create a JustGiving account
- Once authorised, you will head back to the Open Water Swimathon website to complete your registration
- Then you're done and ready to start sharing your JustGiving page!