JustGiving is the #1 platform for online giving in the world.
Open Water Swimathon and JustGiving want your page to stand out and really have an impact to make a difference for Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie! To help you on your way, JustGiving has created a simple-to-use guide to get your page looking fantastic. They have provided you with tips on how to choose a great photo, tell your story, and optimise your page so that you can raise as much money as possible.
How do I set up my JustGiving page?
If you have registered but didn’t set up your JustGiving page, you can set up yours now by firstly logging in to your swimmer profile area. Follow the below steps to set up your JustGiving page.
- Once logged in, click on 'My Challenges' in your Open Water Swimathon dashboard, and go to your 2021 challenge
- Once in your challenge, scroll down to 'Fundraising' and click on 'Create Page'
- You can either create a new fundraising page, or link to an existing one
- To create a new page, pick your page title then your web address will be automatically chosen for you. You can amend this to something else if you prefer (do not use any spaces or punctuation when creating your web address), but if you receive an error message stating the 'URL is unavailable', this means it has already been taken, so you can try again with a more unique name or go back to the one you were allocated
- To link to an existing page, simply paste the JustGiving URL you already have
- Then you're done and ready to start sharing your JustGiving page!