We are delighted to announce the winners for our Ultimate Swimming Competition! We had some fantastic prizes to give away including a 1 week holiday to Nevis in the Caribbean, £250 Zoggs vouchers and a one-on-one session with Olympic gold medallist, Duncan Goodhew.
1st Prize - Nevis Swimming Retreat
Congratulations Michelle Kwok from Kent for winning a holiday for two on the Caribbean island of Nevis from March 20th - 27th, 2018. Michelle will be staying at the gorgeous Nisbet Plantation Beach Club, enjoying what Nevis has to offer whilst being coached by Swimathon ambassador, Keri-anne Payne from Triscape.
The winners for £250 Zoggs vouchers are:
- Mark Thompson from Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Kirstie Trueman from Wiltshire
- Danielle Grantham from London
Our other lucky prize winners:
- A one-on-one training session with Duncan Goodhew - Thomas Whale from Herefordshire
- 2x adult tickets to the British Para-Swimming International Meet - Margaret Nock from Carmarthenshire
- 2x adult tickets to the British Summer Championships - Celia Evans from Southampton
Congratulations to all the winners and we look forward to seeing everyone at this year's Swimathon!